RETURNING THE GOODS
1. The Buyer has the right, without giving a reason, to refuse the Agreement within 14 (fourteen) days from the conclusion of the Contract, notifying the Seller thereof in writing and returning the Goods of the appropriate quality.
2. Possible Return of Goods of Appropriate Quality means that the Buyer has the right to inform the Seller, to cancel the Agreement and to recover the money paid, in the following 14 days, after having changed his mind or for any other reason, to cancel the Goods, in the following order:
2.1. The Buyer has the right to refuse the purchase-sale agreement by notifying the Seller in writing and returning the goods at its own expense within 14 calendar days from the day of delivery of the Product (the Buyer confirms the acceptance of the parcel with the courier);
2.2. The Buyer shall not be entitled to exercise the indicated right of withdrawal if the Buyer has entered into one of the contracts listed in Article 6.22810 (2) of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
2.3. If the Buyer exercises the right to withdraw from the contract when the item is paid in full or in part under a consumer credit agreement concluded between the Seller and the Buyer or the Seller and the third party, then the consumer credit agreement shall be terminated without any additional obligations to the Buyer.
3. The Purchaser expresses the wish to withdraw from the Contract in writing by sending a notice to the Seller by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The Seller shall immediately acknowledge receipt of the notification. The refund request specifies detailed order information: order number, date, item, price, date of delivery, bill for refund. In the event that the money is not returned to the account of the buyer but to the account of another person, a power of attorney issued by the Buyer must be submitted to the third person to receive the refund.
4. The goods are returned to the office of LaukoBBQ.lt, Gintaras Misiurevičius, address - Alyvų g. 16, Marijampolė, LT-68297, Lithuania. If the goods are returned without direct delivery to the specified office, the Buyer must choose to return the goods through the courier service, ensuring the Goods are returned to the Seller. The Seller warns that the shipment service or the Lithuanian Post will not deliver the parcels to the final addressee (the Seller), therefore the Goods must be delivered either by courier service or by delivering the Goods directly to the Seller's office (specified in these Rules).
5. When refusing a contract and returning quality Goods, the Buyer must comply with the following conditions:
5.1. returning goods must be in the original orderly package;
5.2. The Product shall be unused and the Purchaser shall not be damaged;
5.3. The product must be of a non-losing appearance (undamaged labels, non-teared protective films, etc.);
5.4. returning goods must be of the same set as received by the Buyer;
5.5. when returning the Goods it is necessary to provide a document of purchase, a guarantee voucher (if issued).
6. If the Buyer refuses the Agreement, all the money paid for the Goods, including delivery costs, shall be refunded. If only a part of the Goods is returned, shipping costs will be refunded only if the remaining Goods for the same Goods were purchased at a lower rate than when purchasing the Goods, but at a rate equal to the difference between the rates and the return on the Goods.
7. The Seller has the right to deduct from the refund the amount of the additional discount granted to the Buyer if the Buyer makes use of the additional discount on the offer and subsequently canceled the order (returned) at least one quality Product from the offer for which the discount was applied.