FREE SHIPPING for all goods!
The delivery time of the goods are 20-25 working days to all countries.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY IN EU (European Union)
We can ship to these countries:
|Czech Republic||Free shipping|
|Finland||11 € - 22 € (depends on weight)|
|Ireland||12 € - 24 € (depends on weight)|
|Italy||10 € - 20 € (depends on weight)|
|Portugal||14 € - 28 € (depends on weight)|
|Spain||10 € - 20 € (depends on weight)|
|Sweden||10 € - 20 € (depends on weight)|
|United Kingdom||Free shipping|
If You do not find Your country in this list please email us for more information email@example.com.
DELIVERY OF GOODS
1. The goods are delivered to the Buyer via DPD courier service to the apartment house staircase or individual house door. Goods unloading and loading services are not included in the delivery price of the Product.
2. The Buyer undertakes to indicate the exact place of delivery. The goods are accepted by the person who has placed the order for the goods and has submitted an identity document. If the Order of the Product is formed on behalf of the Buyer but the Buyer has no possibility to accept the Goods, the Goods Order shall specify the person authorized by the Buyer to accept the Product. If the Product is delivered to the address indicated by the Buyer but the Buyer has no possibility to accept the Goods himself, the Buyer shall not have the right to claim to the Seller the delivery of the Product to an unauthorized person.
3. Usually the goods are delivered within 4-10 business days. The terms stated by the seller are preliminary. The Seller cannot guarantee that the Goods will in all cases be delivered within the specified terms without exception. In exceptional cases, the order deadline may be extended by an additional 1-14 business days, but the employee responsible for this exception is informed by phone or email. Preliminary Delivery Time of the Goods shall not apply in cases where the Seller does not have the Goods in the warehouse and immediately informs the Buyer about the lack of ordered Goods. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the Buyer expressly agrees and agrees that in exceptional cases the delivery of the Goods may be delayed. The Seller undertakes to agree with the Buyer other terms of delivery.
4. When ordering more than one item, the Goods can be delivered at different times. Additional shipping charges are not applicable in these cases.
6. The risk of accidental spoilage and death of the Goods shall pass to the Buyer from the moment of delivery of the Goods.
7. If the Goods cannot be delivered to the Buyer or the Buyer does not withdraw the goods within the set term and the Buyer has paid for the Goods in advance, the Seller shall contact the Buyer and agree on other terms of delivery. If the Buyer fails to agree on other terms of delivery (whether the Buyer does not withdraw or not accept the Goods), the Order is canceled, and the Buyer is refunded for the Goods, except for any loss incurred by the Seller due to the delivery of the Goods, refunds and cancellations.
8. The buyer must check the packages of the consignment at the time of delivery, in the presence of the courier. After noticing the package's package violations, the Buyer shall indicate this in the delivery confirmation and complete the Courier's Packaging Violations (Inspection) Act together with the Courier. In case of defect of the parcel package, quantity of goods, mismatch (s) of assortment, the Buyer or the Buyer's representative must not accept the parcel. The latest claim for Inappropriate Product Completion, Violations, or other discrepancies shall be submitted within 24 hours. from the date of receipt of the shipment (from the date of acknowledgment of receipt by the courier). If the Buyer fails to do so, the Seller shall be released from liability for the goods and the Goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in undamaged packaging. After the Buyer has signed the Consignment Receipt - Transfer Act or other shipment transfer document, it is considered that the Goods have been delivered in the proper condition, the package is not damaged, there are no incompatibilities of the Goods.
It is important to know when goods are accepted
- During the delivery of the parcel, the Buyer or the Buyer's representative must together with the representative of the transport company check the condition of the package, its contents and quantity of goods.
- In case of defect of the parcel package, quantity of goods, mismatch (s) of assortment, the Buyer or the Buyer's representative must not accept the parcel. In such a case, the representative of the transport company, together with the Buyer or the representative of the Buyer, shall fill in a special shipment inspection report, which indicates the violations found. Please submit the latest claim regarding inappropriate branding, defects or other discrepancies within 24 hours. from the date of receipt of the shipment (from the date of acknowledgment of receipt by the courier).
- Upon receipt of the parcel by the Buyer or the representative of the Buyer and signing in a data delivery confirmation submitted by the representative of the transport undertaking, the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in the undamaged package, quantity of goods, quality, assortment complies with the terms of the contract of purchase and sale, unless proven otherwise.
- When picking up the goods from the courier it is necessary to present a document proving the identity of the person in the order.
- If you place your order in your own name but cannot retrieve the item, please specify the contact person you authorize to place your order in the order.